Photo booth is a great way to attract crowd, to keep people entertained and to market your product when it comes to corporate events. Whether it is an office party or a conference, corporate photobooth is always a super hit! When you have a theme and set up a photo booth accordingly it is even more attractive. Mainly do something that is related to your product / services or general theme of the event or occasion and also unique. Photo booths are an interactive way to get people’s attention so make the most of it!
Here are some unique and interesting ideas that you can use for the photo booth for your corporate event.
● Set up the booth to look like a hotel room with props that show the life of a rock star. Another great idea is to set up illustrations based on famous books or movies. A giant photo frame behind which customers could pose and take pictures is another good one. You can set it up like a park with a bench and an appropriate background or ski lift with a snow background, or a forest theme with trees and logs tied up together, etc. Decide on what you want your guests to remember and take back out of the event and base your theme, background and props on that. Just take care to place your brand appropriately so it doesn’t look odd.
● Virtual costumes are a great idea and you can pick event themed virtual costumes where the guests can choose costumes with a drag and drop.
● A Real-time photo collage. You can let users pick the photos of them and their friends and make a collage of it. This would give them an opportunity to not only get a get picture, but also a collage and who can say no to a collage?
● All of us at some stage want to be someone, or look like someone, a great idea is to let people pick a character/person of their choice and replace the character’s face with their own.
● Create your own story! You can have a few template cartoons and users can choose which cartoon and which character they want to be and they can put their face in those cartoons.
● Animated Gif – You can let each customer take four pictures in different poses and give them an animated gif on a CD picture which can be loaded on a social media site.
● Sing your version of the song. Some photo booths do videos as well. In such booths, you can ask people to sing their versions of popular songs and let them show off their musical skills. This will work like a charm for a musical instrument company or a music school.
● Another idea for a video – for Airline or travel related companies; you can ask your guests to make a list of things they would like to do in their most favourite holiday destination.
To logo or not to logo, that is the question. Custom gifts bear the insignia of the relationship and bear a strong message – that this is a professional relationship which is being marketed. As the one giving the gift, you get free daily advertising when your employees, vendors or customers use that monogrammed mug, calendar or t-shirt. But customized gifts can never be considered as personal or heartfelt since they come with a clear message – that this is advertising. However, a customized gift gives a sense of belonging to your recipient. Let’s take each kind of corporate gift and see a comparison between a customized form of the gift and a common form of the gift.
Gift – Mug
Customized form – logo in contrast color clearly visible when it’s being used, with a personal message like “Employee of the Month”
Common form – a jet black mug or a sunshine yellow mug
A mug is a traditional symbol of belonging to a group or community. But unless it’s used in the office, a logo on it does not serve the purpose of bringing the community together. While used in the office, there is a great chance that confusion will rule with identical mugs during the water cooler moments. A customized mug will earn more brownie points than a common mug.
Gift – Calendar
Customized form – logo printed in each month, with name of recipient and their birthdays standing out
Common form – a run-of-the-mill calendar that keeps date
A desktop calendar is an old fashioned gift in these days of digitalization. People no longer use these calendars due to lack of space sometimes. But a digital calendar cannot bring that sense of community that rows of desks displaying such customized calendars can. Once again, a customized form is better than its common form.
Gift – Wine
Customized form – name of giver and recipient carved on the bottle
Common form – a regular bottle of spirit
If your client’s joy and pride is his liquor collection, it will be doubled by having the occasion and his name carved on it. A fine bottle of whiskey with your names carved on it will make it a prized possession in his private collection. It’s also a great aid to recall who gave the bottle and bring forth more stories at the dinner table.
Gift – Gift cards
Customized form – name of recipient printed on it
Common form – a regular gift card with price printed on it
Here is a gift that does not require any customizing at all. A store gift card gives all the freedom to the recipient to buy what he wants, without the hassle of finding a use for a gift. A common form of the gift is pricey enough so it does not require any special insignia.
Gift – Pen set
Customized form – your logo and recipient name printed on the box
Common form – just a regular pen set
A pen set reflects good taste as well as practicality. Such office items will always find a use if given with the right sense of personality and taste.